Thursday 10 July 2008

RoMaNTiC CouNTr!eS

These are the names of the some romantic countries in the world. H.O.L.L.A.N.D ~ Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies. I.T.A.L.Y ~ I Trust And Love You. L.I.B.Y.A ~ Love Is Beautiful; You Also. F.R.A.N.C.E ~ Friendships Remain And Never Can End. C.H.I.N.A ~ Come Here..... I Need Affection. B.U.R.M.A ~ Between Us, Remember Me Always. N.E.P.A.L ~ Never Ever Part As Lovers. I.N.D.I.A ~ I Nearly Died In Adoration. K.E.N.Y.A ~ Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing. C.A.N.A.D.A ~ Cute And Naughty Action that developed into attraction K.O.R.E.A ~ Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity. E.G.Y.P.T ~ Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!! M.A.N.I.L.A ~ May All Nights Inspire Love Always. P.E.R.U ~ Phorget (Forget) Everyone... Remember Us. T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D ~ Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment